At Cumula 3 Group, customer service is our highest calling. Our objective is successful customers and to build a long-term relationship to continue to assist in their optimization. In addition to providing technology, we also consult with them on how to use NetSuite to its utmost best use. We work as a cohesive team of technology professionals focused on our customer’s success.
- Be a team member on one of the top selling 5 Star NetSuite Solution Provider Partners.
- Cultural fit is critical (Humble, Hungry, and People Smart) with a desire to work hard, be well paid, and grow in the company.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment - Executives, Sales Representatives, Consultants, Developers, Accounting working together for mutual benefit of clients and company and individuals.
Cumula 3 Group is seeking an experienced and skilled Senior Project Manager to join the Delivery Team. The Senior Project Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of NetSuite Implementations. Under the guidance of Cumula 3’s delivery methodology, the resource will drive the delivery of Cumula 3’s engagements according to the agreed-upon scope, time, and budget – all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Articulate the project objectives and leading practices for NetSuite implementation/optimization at Cumula 3
- Manage and maintain the project schedule, budget and tasks - assignments and dates - to ensure an on-time delivery of project objectives
- Be an expert in Cumula 3's project methodologies
- Work with other members of the delivery team to identify and communicate any project risks; escalating internally and externally based on Cumula 3's processes
- Ability to determine priorities and correlations to customer success when executing duties such as time approvals and task oversight.
- Work with other PMs and services management to balance priorities within the project portfolio that utilizes shared resources
- Has broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices, to help Cumula 3 build out a PMO
- Track project costs and billing milestones in order to meet budget
- The role is positioned for a player/coach with potential for future leadership in the PMO.
- Understanding of the PMI framework, PMP certification preferred
- Must have 8+ years of experience leading ERP implementations - preferably 3+ years of NetSuite experience.
- Experience creating and leading a PMO is a plus.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Humble, hungry and people smart.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Focus on details for schedule maintenance and time approvals.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately to changing priorities, demands and events.
- Ability to work independently and unobstructed from home.
- Travel expectations are < 10%
We serve our Leads, Prospects, and Customers via the Golden Rule and we do the right thing for/by them. By virtue of having a consistent culture and practice of this for 6+ years (and individual reputations of key leadership going back 18+ years in the NetSuite ecosystem), we are growing rapidly and have assembled an incredible team here and at NetSuite that helps us find, advise, close, and serve more future, happy, NetSuite customers.