Project Manager Job Description
At Cumula 3 Group, customer service is our highest calling. Our objective is successful customers and to build a long-term relationship to continue to assist in their optimization. In addition to providing technology, we also consult with them on how to use NetSuite to its utmost best use. We work as a cohesive team of technology professionals focused on our customer’s success.
- The primary duty of the project manager will be to:
- Communication with customer stakeholders to lead them through the ERP implementation process - preparing them for next steps, requirements of their time, manage scope, project risks, current status and with the ultimate goal of gaining the customer’s trust and satisfaction.
- Other duties (in order to accomplish the primary duty) include:
- Articulate the project objectives and leading practices for NetSuite implementation/optimization at Cumula 3
- Manage and maintain the project schedule, budget and tasks - assignments and dates - to ensure an on-time delivery of project objectives
- Be an expert in Cumula 3's project methodologies
- Work with other members of the delivery team to identify and communicate any project risks; escalating internally and externally based on Cumula 3's processes
- Ability to determine priorities and correlations to customers success when executing duties such as time approvals and task oversight.
- Work with other PMs and services management to balance priorities within the project portfolio that utilizes shared resources
- Track project costs and billing milestones in order to meet budget
- Contribute to our continued improvement of our Project Management processes.
- Understanding of the PMI framework, PMP certification preferred
- Must have experience leading ERP implementations - preferably 3+ years of NetSuite experience.
- Proven leadership skills
- Humble, Hungry and People Smart!
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Focus on details for schedule maintenance and time approvals
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to changing priorities, demands and events.
- Full-time employment during generally accepted office hours
- Ability to work independently and unobstructed from home
- Travel expectations are < 10%