At Cumula 3 Group, customer service is our highest calling. Our objective is successful clients and to build a long-term relationship to continue to assist in their optimization. In addition to providing technology, we also consult with them on how to use NetSuite to its utmost best use. We work as a cohesive team of technology professionals focused toward our clients' success.
Cumula 3 Group is seeking an experienced and skilled senior NetSuite developer who will be a core member of the Delivery Team.
- The primary duties of the Developer will be to:
- Develop custom scripting solutions and integrations in NetSuite.
- Assist with requirements analysis, scoping, testing and documentation.
- Collaborate with customers and services team members to support NetSuite Implementation projects.
- Other duties (in order to accomplish the primary duty) include:
- Collaborate with solution architect and functional consultant as needed to determine best technical solution to meet client business requirements.
- Lead customization and integration project efforts including scoping, requirements gathering and analysis, solution architecture, documentation, development, testing, and deployment.
- Creation of detailed documentation for requirements and testing of technical projects.
- Estimating hours for technical projects, and able to complete work within estimated cost and time.
- Working on multiple concurrent projects with different stakeholders.
- Tracking time against projects in progress.
- SuiteScript 2.0
- SuiteScript 1.0 (for legacy support)
- SuiteFlow (Workflows)
- Integration Experience (REST, SOAP is also desirable)
- Advanced PDF Form Customization
- Technical requirements scoping and documentation
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Communication with our services team and directly with customers
- Humble, Hungry and People Smart
- Excellent time management skills and experience tracking time against projects
- Ability to respond appropriately to changing priorities, demands and events.
- Functional understanding of NetSuite
- SuiteCloud Developer II Certification
- SDF Experience
- SQL/Database experience
- Integration platform experience
- Celigo Integrator I/O
- Dell Boomi
- SuiteCommerce and SuiteCommerce Advanced is a plus
- Full-time employment during generally accepted office hours
- Located within the United States
- Ability to travel on rare occasion (< 5%)
- Ability to work independently and unobstructed from home office with reliable internet