At Cumula 3 Group, customer service is our highest calling. Our objective is successful customers and to build a long-term relationship to continue to assist in their optimization. In addition to providing technology, we also consult with them on how to use NetSuite to its utmost best use. We work as a cohesive team of technology professionals focused on our customer’s success.
- Be a team member on one of the top selling 5 Star NetSuite Solution Provider Partners.
- Cultural fit is critical (Humble, Hungry, and People Smart) with a desire to work hard, be well paid, and grow in the company.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment - Executives, Sales Representatives, Consultants, Developers, Accounting working together for mutual benefit of clients and company and individuals.
- Salary range: $110-150K (DOE), plus bonuses and full medical/dental/vision.
- Gather and document customer business requirements
- Work with customers to configure NetSuite software to support customer business requirements
- Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
- Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
- Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
- Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
- Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and team members to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
- Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
- Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
- 4 or more years of relevant professional experience to include NetSuite ERP Financials functional solution implementation and/or administration.
- Consulting role experience strongly preferred
- Project and/or team leadership experience. NetSuite implementation “lead consultant” role experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
- Ability to guide customer based on leading practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic, Business Administration or related field a plus.
- Industry vertical solution domain experience a plus.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus.
- CPA is also a huge plus!
- Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.
We serve our Leads, Prospects, and Customers via the Golden Rule and we do the right thing for/by them. By virtue of having a consistent culture and practice of this for 7+ years (and individual reputations of key leadership going back 18+ years in the NetSuite ecosystem), we are growing rapidly and have assembled an incredible team here and at NetSuite that helps us find, advise, close, and serve more future, happy, NetSuite customers.
Open to contract or direct-hire.